Tuesday, April 14, 2009

OY the Nat-i-tude

Would you like to see why I think Natalie has a NAT-I-TUDE? There are moments when she just smiles and melts your heart. She can be sweet as sugar then turn around and truly express her feelings of frustration.

Her facial expressions show her personality. Oy vay!

Dad, I know, she is a little Helene. I know, I know. I am sure you and Mom are snickering right now- I am sure Mom is saying, "It couldn't have happened to a nicer person!" Gee Thanks. Queen Helene has a daughter with NATITUDE. As Amanda would say, FML!

1 comment:

Raising Triplets in High Style said...

I just had to laugh - our Natalie has Natitude as well ... and Nattacks when she doesn't get her way!

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter