Now that Passover has officially passed over, I am posting the easiest gluten free recipe on the planet. Posting a pork recipe on Passover would have been tacky, right? It starts as a 4 ingredient recipe but you can add a few things to personalize it for your family.
3-4 whole pork tenderloins (rinsed and patted dry) 4 pounds total
1 bottle Gluten Free BBQ sauce (or whatever you like)
1 large can crushed pineapple in juice (not heavy syrup)
1 large Red Onion chopped
Put it all in the crock pot on low for 8 hours.You can turn the meat if you are home, otherwise, just let it go. You can't screw it up.Before serving remove the meat from the potand use a stick blender right in the crock potwhirl all the sauce and cooked onion/pineapple together until smooth- season with salt and pepper if you wish. Slice tenderloin into medallions and return to the pot of blended sauce until you are ready to plate it.Drizzle with a spoon full of sauce to decorate the pork medallions.
The optional add ins are:
crushed garlic cloves
I served this with fresh steamed broccoli and smashed twice baked potatoes. The kids ate it and asked for more. I brought the leftovers into the office and we ate the meat on day two and three, it was awesome. This is a dish that tastes like you worked hard in the kitchen. It is gluten free, simple and delicious.
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Gluten Free Menus for Restaurant Dining
- When you care enough to create the very best for M...
- Helene Slutsky's list of Don't Bothers and Sucky P...
- Helene Slutsky's list of Favorite Things
- Spring in Full Bloom
- Our March with Babies
- Our visit to The Ohio State University NICU
- Gluten Free Carrot Raisin Cakes
- I am speechless
- Blooms and Butterflies are Breathtaking
- Face in a Hole
- Why our Daddy should not color with our impression...
- Playgrounds, Picnics, Ponds and Proms
- The Whole Foods Dance Party
- One Step, Crock Pot, Gluten Free, Spicy BBQ Pork ...
- Rama Lama Ding Dong
- Rain Rain Go Away
- OY the Nat-i-tude
- For the love of Sunny Skies
- The Slutskys are Cashews
- Fabulous Fajita Fridays
- Gluten Free Noodle Kugel
- The Silly Slutsky Seder
- Passover Whine
- Free Coffee
- Sam Edelman is Sexy
- Birthday Bash and Bargains
- Sharing Sake and Sushi for Shabbat
- Gluten Free Blue Cornbread Muffins
- Tuition is $21,000 but you get FREE COFFEE
- Another Pasta Post
- My April Fools joke lasts all year
- ▼ April (33)
- ► 2008 (221)