This is the easiest recipe for a sweet side dish or a dessert rice. I made this for the kids but discovered that everyone loved it.
2 cups C-boost Bolthouse Farms smoothie juice
1 cup water
1 cup raisins
1 cup morello cherries drained
2 champagne mangos, peeled, and diced
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups Abborio rice
zest of lemon or orange
Bring liquid to a boil and add fruit, cinnamon, salt, zest and rice. Stir to combine and cook until rice is tender. As soon as rice has absorbed liquid and is cooked, remove from heat and cool. Store in an airtight container in the fridge- serve cold with a drizzle of honey. Bon Appetit and Happy Gluten Free Friday.
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Only in Ohio
- Happy Birthday Daddy
- Loud, Louder, Loudest
- How NOT to spend a Saturday Night
- Our Three Stooges
- Magnolia Bakery Vanilla Cupcakes- The Gluten Free ...
- R Bistro is Our Bistro in Indianapolis
- Eli is an Early Reader
- Farewell Old Friend
- Exhausted Parents try to Exhaust their children
- Jack-a-knees Steakhouse
- Dental Drama
- Vegan, Kosher, Gluten Free Mango Dessert Rice
- What not to wear
- Born Together, Friends Forever
- Jews of the 1970's
- Top of the Mornin from my lads
- Mural by Charlotte Slutsky as influenced by Larry ...
- Our New Playground
- How much do you charge per hour?
- Let's Do Gluten Free, Vegan, Kosher Ice Cream Cone...
- Las Vegas Highlights- Part Two
- Greetings from Las Vegas...part one
- 80 % off at Restaurants.com
- Tricycles and Triplets
- Happy Hamantashen
- Oh those curls
- Purim and Daylight Savings time do not mix
- Where is Mrs. Obama?
- Helene's (now) world famous Gluten Free Hamantashe...
- Mommie gets a Mojito Martini thanks to Daddy, Trat...
- History is repeating itself
- YES! I have my hands full
- Their tee shirts do not lie
- ▼ March (36)
- ► 2008 (221)