As proof that I am not too proud to let my kids wear gently used clothing, I scored these fabulous tee shirts at the infamous twins sale. I would have paid full price for them brand new but when Target sold them a year ago, they were depleted of my needed sizes. It was just my lucky day to find all four matching shirts for fifty cents each! CHA-CHING!
Here they are making their first blog debut,
Team Slutsky in My Parents are Exhausted! You will notice Eli jumping off of Jeff who is trying to rest on the couch. Like the title of the post says, the shirts do not lie.
He was non-stop full throttle tonight and fortunately I was able to capture some action shots while he was modeling the tee. Charlotte was just posing ever so daintily
and CJ was all smiles off the camera. I used some gluten free gingersnaps as a bribe in case you are curious. My parents are exhausted- the shirts do not lie- I am off to bed, before 8:00 on Sunday night.
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Only in Ohio
- Happy Birthday Daddy
- Loud, Louder, Loudest
- How NOT to spend a Saturday Night
- Our Three Stooges
- Magnolia Bakery Vanilla Cupcakes- The Gluten Free ...
- R Bistro is Our Bistro in Indianapolis
- Eli is an Early Reader
- Farewell Old Friend
- Exhausted Parents try to Exhaust their children
- Jack-a-knees Steakhouse
- Dental Drama
- Vegan, Kosher, Gluten Free Mango Dessert Rice
- What not to wear
- Born Together, Friends Forever
- Jews of the 1970's
- Top of the Mornin from my lads
- Mural by Charlotte Slutsky as influenced by Larry ...
- Our New Playground
- How much do you charge per hour?
- Let's Do Gluten Free, Vegan, Kosher Ice Cream Cone...
- Las Vegas Highlights- Part Two
- Greetings from Las Vegas...part one
- 80 % off at Restaurants.com
- Tricycles and Triplets
- Happy Hamantashen
- Oh those curls
- Purim and Daylight Savings time do not mix
- Where is Mrs. Obama?
- Helene's (now) world famous Gluten Free Hamantashe...
- Mommie gets a Mojito Martini thanks to Daddy, Trat...
- History is repeating itself
- YES! I have my hands full
- Their tee shirts do not lie
- ▼ March (36)
- ► 2008 (221)