Friday, March 27, 2009
Our Three Stooges
Have you heard that there will be a new Stooges movie? My office could not stop over analyzing the news. Sean Penn will be cast as Larry- which does seem odd. Since all the Slutskys are stooges people it was a lively topic over coffee.
While everyone was chatting it up about the new film, I searched my computer files for this photo. This was our very first photograph of our triplets. At the time of the ultrasound I was bleeding and we feared I had gotten my period and were no longer pregnant. The sonographer was astonished to find three gestational sacs, and no sign of a miscarriage. I was stunned and Jeff was, of course, making jokes. He was naming every possible set of threes: Huey, Duey, Louie, and Alvin, Simon, Theodore, and Jesus, Mary and Joseph, but as the ultimate Three Stooges fan he was fixated on calling these embies Larry, Curly and Moe.He jokingly told the sonographer to label them as such- And she did! We later discovered after the results of our CVS testing, that it was really Larry, Curly and Moe-reen.
I can't wait for the Daddy Stooge to take my three stooges to the new movie! With the kids stooging, wiggling and giggling for two hours in a dark, crowded theater without Mommie, I wonder who will cry first, the kids or the Daddy? Nuyck Nucyk Nucyk
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Only in Ohio
- Happy Birthday Daddy
- Loud, Louder, Loudest
- How NOT to spend a Saturday Night
- Our Three Stooges
- Magnolia Bakery Vanilla Cupcakes- The Gluten Free ...
- R Bistro is Our Bistro in Indianapolis
- Eli is an Early Reader
- Farewell Old Friend
- Exhausted Parents try to Exhaust their children
- Jack-a-knees Steakhouse
- Dental Drama
- Vegan, Kosher, Gluten Free Mango Dessert Rice
- What not to wear
- Born Together, Friends Forever
- Jews of the 1970's
- Top of the Mornin from my lads
- Mural by Charlotte Slutsky as influenced by Larry ...
- Our New Playground
- How much do you charge per hour?
- Let's Do Gluten Free, Vegan, Kosher Ice Cream Cone...
- Las Vegas Highlights- Part Two
- Greetings from Las Vegas...part one
- 80 % off at Restaurants.com
- Tricycles and Triplets
- Happy Hamantashen
- Oh those curls
- Purim and Daylight Savings time do not mix
- Where is Mrs. Obama?
- Helene's (now) world famous Gluten Free Hamantashe...
- Mommie gets a Mojito Martini thanks to Daddy, Trat...
- History is repeating itself
- YES! I have my hands full
- Their tee shirts do not lie
- ▼ March (36)
- ► 2008 (221)