Monday, March 23, 2009

FML

Amanda introduced me to a new website. It is called fmylife.com, and it is hilarious. People publicly post a few sentences about situations where the end result is FML= fuck my life. I am mildly addicted to the hilariousness of it. I would like to think that my own life can be ever so fucked sometimes, but reading the trials and tribulations of random people lifts my spirits and gives me a really good laugh. It is a 5 minute diversion from Facebook and real life. Check it out- you can thank me later.

for your reading pleasure and example:

Today I noticed that my daughter was making funny noises which oddly resembled sex sounds my wife makes. When I asked her what she was doing she said "I'm pretending to be mommy from last night." I was on a business trip last night. FML

Today, I was babysitting a 7 year old girl and we were eating chocolate covered nuts. She kept on chewing the nuts and wondered where the chocolate was. I told her to taste the chocolate you suck on the nuts. Then her parents came home and the first thing she said was "I learned how to suck nuts!" FML

Today, my boss called me in to tell me I had got a raise. I bought a $1500 Chanel bag. Two hours later he called me in to tell me he was kidding. FML

Today, I had just reached in my purse without looking and to grab a granola bar at work why my boss walked in my office. We were talking for a few minutes as he kept giving me strange looks and looking at my hand. He left and I realize I hadn't taken a granola bar out, but a tampon instead. FML!

1 comment:

Lucco Girls said...

I am still laughing! This is a site that's going in my favorites! LOVE IT!

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter