Lately I have noticed the triplets are posing when I try to take photos. Natalie has been gently putting her arms around her brothers and trying to get cozy with them. They have been offering hugs at random. I think they really do love each other!
Are these really my children? I have tried in vain for years to pose them together and after they were about 4 months old it became impossible to get one decent image of all three unless they were buckled into the Choo Choo wagon and had little choice in the matter. I have been looking back at the picture taken on my due date- of course they were tiny, sleeping and stuffed into a wicker basket, so they did not have a choice,but until recently this was the stereotypical, posed photo of my triplets. Awwwwwe, so loving and sweet, then and now....can you believe they were born together and will be friends forever?
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Only in Ohio
- Happy Birthday Daddy
- Loud, Louder, Loudest
- How NOT to spend a Saturday Night
- Our Three Stooges
- Magnolia Bakery Vanilla Cupcakes- The Gluten Free ...
- R Bistro is Our Bistro in Indianapolis
- Eli is an Early Reader
- Farewell Old Friend
- Exhausted Parents try to Exhaust their children
- Jack-a-knees Steakhouse
- Dental Drama
- Vegan, Kosher, Gluten Free Mango Dessert Rice
- What not to wear
- Born Together, Friends Forever
- Jews of the 1970's
- Top of the Mornin from my lads
- Mural by Charlotte Slutsky as influenced by Larry ...
- Our New Playground
- How much do you charge per hour?
- Let's Do Gluten Free, Vegan, Kosher Ice Cream Cone...
- Las Vegas Highlights- Part Two
- Greetings from Las Vegas...part one
- 80 % off at Restaurants.com
- Tricycles and Triplets
- Happy Hamantashen
- Oh those curls
- Purim and Daylight Savings time do not mix
- Where is Mrs. Obama?
- Helene's (now) world famous Gluten Free Hamantashe...
- Mommie gets a Mojito Martini thanks to Daddy, Trat...
- History is repeating itself
- YES! I have my hands full
- Their tee shirts do not lie
- ▼ March (36)
- ► 2008 (221)