This morning the kids enthusiastically asked me if they could go to Wester-bill. I knew they meant Westerville, but I made them say it like 40 times because it cracked me up. "Why do you want to go there?" I asked. I was not prepared for their quick answers.... "Mommie, we like to eat french fries and go inside the big tall cage." and "The cage is fun and we can climb it!" and "Wester Bill has the best yellow slides!" and "You can drive us there and drink some hot choco-latte!" After the last hard sell comment, I was convinced- Wester Bill sounded like the place to be.
So yeah, they wanted me to take them to the Westerville McDonald's play place.
After all, it has been 5 days since we went there, so clearly, we were due, right?
Gas to Westerville $1.95
Huge Super Size Caffeine filled Latte $2.29
Fries for 4 kids $4.00
getting to drink my latte while the kids exhaust themselves for an hour... PRICELESS!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Columbus Mother of Twins Spring Sale- a total succ...
- Gluten Free Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
- 4 Co- Pays and some $25 gift cards
- Fevers, Coughs, Runny Noses- TIMES FOUR
- Enviro-kids Gluten Free Cereal-palooza
- I made a lady cry at Giant Eagle
- Eli's words of wisdom
- Gluten Free Cranberry Orange Dressing, also known ...
- Natalie's Potty Rating System
- Welcome to New Albany, OH- we have Clean Streets a...
- Music To My Ears, so C'mon Get Happy
- The Nadya Suleman Saga, How one woman's poor judgm...
- Pink and Green LOVE
- Brotherly LOVE
- Gluten Free Shrimp Scampi Pasta
- Wester Bill
- Muddy Waters
- Twenty Years
- A Sticky Situation
- Confined Spaces and Cages- How I survive the winte...
- Chewable Pampers
- Gluten Free Batch Cooking 101
- Dripstiks and Popsicles Make a Cold Day FUN
- The Real Housewives of Franklin County, Ohio
- Facebook Frolics
- My Pretty, Petite, Picasso of 19 months
- I am Flabbergasted
- ▼ February (27)
- ► 2008 (221)