Sweet Charlotte likes to do anything and everything that her siblings get to do. She is a mimic and a mooch. If they are dancing, she dances. If they are eating or drinking something, she must have the same. Open cups, straws, gum- all age appropriate to her. Me, not so much.
Yesterday I had the triplets at the kitchen table coloring some birthday cards for Uncle Nat, and making some Valentines to send in the mail. Charlotte had to have her own paper and crayons too. It is only fair. She says, "Me too" or "Please" and she really means it.
Imagine my SHOCK when this baby held her crayon exactly the right way, and just scribbled on the paper as if she was Pablo Picasso.
Charlotte was so proud of herself-it was adorable. At first I thought it was a fluke, so I handed her another color, and sure enough- she knows how to use any type of writing instrument- crayon, marker, pastels, and inks. I think I might just have a 19 month old prodigy here. Is it too early to start collecting her sketches? This baby is talented! Watch out Alexandra Nechita....this petite princess is only 19 months old.
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Columbus Mother of Twins Spring Sale- a total succ...
- Gluten Free Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
- 4 Co- Pays and some $25 gift cards
- Fevers, Coughs, Runny Noses- TIMES FOUR
- Enviro-kids Gluten Free Cereal-palooza
- I made a lady cry at Giant Eagle
- Eli's words of wisdom
- Gluten Free Cranberry Orange Dressing, also known ...
- Natalie's Potty Rating System
- Welcome to New Albany, OH- we have Clean Streets a...
- Music To My Ears, so C'mon Get Happy
- The Nadya Suleman Saga, How one woman's poor judgm...
- Pink and Green LOVE
- Brotherly LOVE
- Gluten Free Shrimp Scampi Pasta
- Wester Bill
- Muddy Waters
- Twenty Years
- A Sticky Situation
- Confined Spaces and Cages- How I survive the winte...
- Chewable Pampers
- Gluten Free Batch Cooking 101
- Dripstiks and Popsicles Make a Cold Day FUN
- The Real Housewives of Franklin County, Ohio
- Facebook Frolics
- My Pretty, Petite, Picasso of 19 months
- I am Flabbergasted
- ▼ February (27)
- ► 2008 (221)