We are still using the power shower to keep the kids busy during the evening "witching hour"- the time just after dinner, and just before bed. Last night we had a horrible rain storm with gusty winds and Eli said the deck looked scary. So I shuffled all the kids away from windows and plunked them into the shower to kill time before it was officially "night"- C'mon, 7:30!
I added a new element to the shaving cream, paint brush and plastic cup mix by allowing the munchkins to play with my Fango mud mask. This rich creamy mud is found in the mountains of Italy and Borghese makes a huge jar of it that you can buy at Saks for $65.I however, found it at Costco in this handy dandy tube on the clearance rack for $4.97. The kids are in heaven with the addition of gooey dark green mud. Natalie thought it was gross until she smelled it and realized this was not backyard mud.
We still have not gotten a new water bill yet, so until we do, I am lovin the hour power shower with Muddy Waters.
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Columbus Mother of Twins Spring Sale- a total succ...
- Gluten Free Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
- 4 Co- Pays and some $25 gift cards
- Fevers, Coughs, Runny Noses- TIMES FOUR
- Enviro-kids Gluten Free Cereal-palooza
- I made a lady cry at Giant Eagle
- Eli's words of wisdom
- Gluten Free Cranberry Orange Dressing, also known ...
- Natalie's Potty Rating System
- Welcome to New Albany, OH- we have Clean Streets a...
- Music To My Ears, so C'mon Get Happy
- The Nadya Suleman Saga, How one woman's poor judgm...
- Pink and Green LOVE
- Brotherly LOVE
- Gluten Free Shrimp Scampi Pasta
- Wester Bill
- Muddy Waters
- Twenty Years
- A Sticky Situation
- Confined Spaces and Cages- How I survive the winte...
- Chewable Pampers
- Gluten Free Batch Cooking 101
- Dripstiks and Popsicles Make a Cold Day FUN
- The Real Housewives of Franklin County, Ohio
- Facebook Frolics
- My Pretty, Petite, Picasso of 19 months
- I am Flabbergasted
- ▼ February (27)
- ► 2008 (221)