This weekend Eli and I were chatting while he was pooping. For those of you who have recently toilet trained your children, you know the drill. You sit along side the camode and wait for while they do their business. While we were waiting Eli made the following statement which started a conversation.
Eli: Mitchell has a big dinky!
Me: Really? Well, as you get older your dinky grows with you and it gets bigger, so when you are as big as Mitchell your dinky will be bigger too.
Eli: Daddy has a really big dinky.
Me: Right, Eli, Daddy is older than Mitchell and his dinky got bigger as he got older too.
Eli: (puzzled look) Mommie, Papa must have a REALLY HUGE Dinky.
After I quit laughing I wiped his tush and we washed our hands. I said, "Eli, I love our little talks when you are going to the bathroom!" Eli smiled and said, "Me too Mommie, you rock!"
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Columbus Mother of Twins Spring Sale- a total succ...
- Gluten Free Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
- 4 Co- Pays and some $25 gift cards
- Fevers, Coughs, Runny Noses- TIMES FOUR
- Enviro-kids Gluten Free Cereal-palooza
- I made a lady cry at Giant Eagle
- Eli's words of wisdom
- Gluten Free Cranberry Orange Dressing, also known ...
- Natalie's Potty Rating System
- Welcome to New Albany, OH- we have Clean Streets a...
- Music To My Ears, so C'mon Get Happy
- The Nadya Suleman Saga, How one woman's poor judgm...
- Pink and Green LOVE
- Brotherly LOVE
- Gluten Free Shrimp Scampi Pasta
- Wester Bill
- Muddy Waters
- Twenty Years
- A Sticky Situation
- Confined Spaces and Cages- How I survive the winte...
- Chewable Pampers
- Gluten Free Batch Cooking 101
- Dripstiks and Popsicles Make a Cold Day FUN
- The Real Housewives of Franklin County, Ohio
- Facebook Frolics
- My Pretty, Petite, Picasso of 19 months
- I am Flabbergasted
- ▼ February (27)
- ► 2008 (221)