Friday, January 30, 2009

Popping out People & People Pops, giving birth to 8 people (Octuplets) and Gluten Free Friday

I have so much to say and so little time to say it- ackkkkk. First, YES YES YES, I have seen the news stories about the woman in California who had octupulets. How can you miss it? Her sad story is everywhere and truthfully, YAWN! She makes me sick and tired. Did you know that she has 6 other kids at home, including a set of twins? She is single and lives with her parents? Okay, what whack job would give her fertility meds or IVF, and furthermore, I have a hunch she was taking high doses of some bootleg Clomid she bought from a on line pharmacy. Sadly, she now has 14 kids, and a uterus the size of Utah. Bet she has a hell of time on Match.com these days. Her profile would out her as: Living with parents, 14 kids, body from hell, with possible future network television appearances. OY VAY!

Anyway, I had to acknowledge her plight and let you know how I feel...in fact, I am sure more details will come out soon enough and before long poor Jon and Kate will have some competition for the spotlight. Kate thought having a set of twins and sextuplets was cool, now this single mama squeezed out twins and OCTUPLETS, for, pardon the pun, crying out loud..which is what her two bedroom home will sound like in a few months. Wahhhh Wahhhhhhhhh! Hurry up TLC, better get that crew ready to go to Cali.

Since it is Gluten Free Friday I wanted to post about these amazing lollipops, PEOPLE POPS. (play on words, with the above mentioned people poppper) These tasty little suckers (literally) are gluten free and do not have any added sugars, artificial sweetners, dyes or any junk at all. They are kosher, naturally sugar free.
NO SUGAR
NO SACCHARIN
NO NUTRA SWEET
NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR
NO ARTIFICIAL COLOR
NO GLUTEN
NO DAIRY NO FAT
NO CHOLESTEROL
NO CAFFEINE
NO PRESERVATIVES
NO SALT OR MSG
NO CASEIN
It is a wonder they even have a flavor, but alas, my kids will do just about anything for them. They are the ultimate bribe and you know I am not above bribing them.


So when it comes to popping out 8 kids at once, or bribing the kids you already have with People Pops, I say, GOOD FOR YOU on GLUTEN FREE FRIDAY!

1 comment:

Aaryn said...

I'm pretty sure I've had those suckers before, and they were really good. And, I bought them from the place that I think only ships, right near your office. He let me pick them up.

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter