I have so much to say and so little time to say it- ackkkkk. First, YES YES YES, I have seen the news stories about the woman in California who had octupulets. How can you miss it? Her sad story is everywhere and truthfully, YAWN! She makes me sick and tired. Did you know that she has 6 other kids at home, including a set of twins? She is single and lives with her parents? Okay, what whack job would give her fertility meds or IVF, and furthermore, I have a hunch she was taking high doses of some bootleg Clomid she bought from a on line pharmacy. Sadly, she now has 14 kids, and a uterus the size of Utah. Bet she has a hell of time on Match.com these days. Her profile would out her as: Living with parents, 14 kids, body from hell, with possible future network television appearances. OY VAY!
Anyway, I had to acknowledge her plight and let you know how I feel...in fact, I am sure more details will come out soon enough and before long poor Jon and Kate will have some competition for the spotlight. Kate thought having a set of twins and sextuplets was cool, now this single mama squeezed out twins and OCTUPLETS, for, pardon the pun, crying out loud..which is what her two bedroom home will sound like in a few months. Wahhhh Wahhhhhhhhh! Hurry up TLC, better get that crew ready to go to Cali.
Since it is Gluten Free Friday I wanted to post about these amazing lollipops, PEOPLE POPS. (play on words, with the above mentioned people poppper) These tasty little suckers (literally) are gluten free and do not have any added sugars, artificial sweetners, dyes or any junk at all. They are kosher, naturally sugar free.
NO NUTRA SWEET
NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR
NO ARTIFICIAL COLOR
NO DAIRY NO FAT
NO SALT OR MSG
It is a wonder they even have a flavor, but alas, my kids will do just about anything for them. They are the ultimate bribe and you know I am not above bribing them.
So when it comes to popping out 8 kids at once, or bribing the kids you already have with People Pops, I say, GOOD FOR YOU on GLUTEN FREE FRIDAY!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Popping out People & People Pops, giving birth to ...
- Costco University- I Graduated with Honors!
- Calgon- Please take my Kids AWAY!
- Snow Daze
- Happy Chinese New Year- It is the Year of the Ox, ...
- Another Field Trip turns to SHIT
- Gluten Free Goodies
- Just another day in Paradise
- I Love Global Warming in January
- Kindermusic is Kinder FUN when One to One
- Seeing it at all ages
- WHEW! A Whirlwind Weekend
- Gluten Free Corn Casserole- adapted from Aunt Rach...
- We're goin to Kansas City- Kansas City here we com...
- Let it Snow
- Looking Back on Sunny Days
- Good Clean Fun Gone Really Really Bad
- My Wild Hair Brained Scheme- FIASCO!
- Gluten Free MEGA Vegetable Lasagna
- Reflections back on Rock & Roll- I still feel like...
- The CPSIA law- what it really means to people like...
- Natalie's first salon experience- I have created a...
- That's My Girl (s)
- Birthday Offers and Other bargain related informat...
- New Year Resolutions
- Happy Anniversary to the Blog
- ▼ January (26)
- ► 2008 (221)