Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year Resolutions

I hate the whole concept of resolutions --New Year, New List of crap to do. If it needs to be done, why wait until after the start of the new year? Just do it. I am not going to make a list of resolutions- I am just getting shit done. Period.

There are some changes I am making to my BLOG life starting NOW. It just so happens that I am doing this today and going forward- but a resolution...no way. I would like to update the blog daily. I would like to include a gluten free recipe with each entry...either something we ate, something I made, or just an FYI. It amazes me how easy going gluten free has been, and if I can share some culinary secrets with the world, why not? I will also be adding some bargain hunting information in my entries as well. I am really proud of my mad skills in this arena and it is time to include my dear readers in the loot. These will be Internet finds, coupons, and other sales that are too good to be true.

Welcome to the new and improved blog- I will post some amazing GF eats and rock bottom deals- but since this is not a resolution, I will start tomorrow. Stay tuned!

Love,
the Queen

3 comments:

The Wright Trips said...

Ooooohhh, I can't wait for the bargains! Yippie.

Shannon

Anonymous said...

I am very interested in knowing about your bargains. Your children always look so cute!
Currently, I was pretty happy to get carter's footed pj's for $5 each, they retail $20 each and are often on sale for $10 each. I snagged some at the Baby Center Store as they have lots of stuff on deep discount because they are going out of business. Anyway, I thought I was ordering all fleece and some are cotton which is not ideal for winter. Any suggestions?

I have a 13 month baby boy-
Cali

The Husband said...

My New Year's Resolution is to avoid doing those things that cause me to be blog content.

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter