I hate the whole concept of resolutions --New Year, New List of crap to do. If it needs to be done, why wait until after the start of the new year? Just do it. I am not going to make a list of resolutions- I am just getting shit done. Period.
There are some changes I am making to my BLOG life starting NOW. It just so happens that I am doing this today and going forward- but a resolution...no way. I would like to update the blog daily. I would like to include a gluten free recipe with each entry...either something we ate, something I made, or just an FYI. It amazes me how easy going gluten free has been, and if I can share some culinary secrets with the world, why not? I will also be adding some bargain hunting information in my entries as well. I am really proud of my mad skills in this arena and it is time to include my dear readers in the loot. These will be Internet finds, coupons, and other sales that are too good to be true.
Welcome to the new and improved blog- I will post some amazing GF eats and rock bottom deals- but since this is not a resolution, I will start tomorrow. Stay tuned!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Popping out People & People Pops, giving birth to ...
- Costco University- I Graduated with Honors!
- Calgon- Please take my Kids AWAY!
- Snow Daze
- Happy Chinese New Year- It is the Year of the Ox, ...
- Another Field Trip turns to SHIT
- Gluten Free Goodies
- Just another day in Paradise
- I Love Global Warming in January
- Kindermusic is Kinder FUN when One to One
- Seeing it at all ages
- WHEW! A Whirlwind Weekend
- Gluten Free Corn Casserole- adapted from Aunt Rach...
- We're goin to Kansas City- Kansas City here we com...
- Let it Snow
- Looking Back on Sunny Days
- Good Clean Fun Gone Really Really Bad
- My Wild Hair Brained Scheme- FIASCO!
- Gluten Free MEGA Vegetable Lasagna
- Reflections back on Rock & Roll- I still feel like...
- The CPSIA law- what it really means to people like...
- Natalie's first salon experience- I have created a...
- That's My Girl (s)
- Birthday Offers and Other bargain related informat...
- New Year Resolutions
- Happy Anniversary to the Blog
- ▼ January (26)
- ► 2008 (221)