Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Let it Snow
Sometimes photos just do more justice than words, so I am posting today with these lovely snow shots. You can see the snow falling as we attempt to play and explore the powdery white stuff,
Here are my three little snow angels-
It is just a winter wonderland of fun for about 5 minutes then it is just cold and wet and time for naps.
Thankfully we are just taking it easy at home with no plans to go anywhere. I am making a mega batch of this amazing wild rice chicken stew in the crock pot and I am looking forward to spending the rest of the day finishing laundry, drying out the kids snow clothes, and staying warm, So much for Cabo, huh?
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Popping out People & People Pops, giving birth to ...
- Costco University- I Graduated with Honors!
- Calgon- Please take my Kids AWAY!
- Snow Daze
- Happy Chinese New Year- It is the Year of the Ox, ...
- Another Field Trip turns to SHIT
- Gluten Free Goodies
- Just another day in Paradise
- I Love Global Warming in January
- Kindermusic is Kinder FUN when One to One
- Seeing it at all ages
- WHEW! A Whirlwind Weekend
- Gluten Free Corn Casserole- adapted from Aunt Rach...
- We're goin to Kansas City- Kansas City here we com...
- Let it Snow
- Looking Back on Sunny Days
- Good Clean Fun Gone Really Really Bad
- My Wild Hair Brained Scheme- FIASCO!
- Gluten Free MEGA Vegetable Lasagna
- Reflections back on Rock & Roll- I still feel like...
- The CPSIA law- what it really means to people like...
- Natalie's first salon experience- I have created a...
- That's My Girl (s)
- Birthday Offers and Other bargain related informat...
- New Year Resolutions
- Happy Anniversary to the Blog
- ▼ January (26)
- ► 2008 (221)