Our last evening of Decemeber 2008 was spent curled up at home drinking some champagne and enjoying the solitude and peace that is our insane household.
The kids went to bed on time and we stayed up gabbing with our favorite houseguest, Silvan. I realized as we were chatting that New Years Day is the anniversary of my blogging adventures. WOW, an entire year has flown by while I was typing and editing the stories that are too unbelievable to make up?
I did it...made it a whole year (2008) of blogging the tales of the Silly Slutsky family. Ahhh, 365 days and sleepless nights of chronicling the best of times and the worst of times for all the world to see. I love keeping everyone up to date on our busy and crazy lives and the blog lets me do just that- everyday.
I know that my immediate family checks in on the blog, Aaryn, Silvan, and my BIL Nat, but I have to wonder, who else? I love that readers find it addicting, interesting, hilarious, frightening, educational, holistic, pathetic, or a combination thereof. What keeps you reading and comin back for more? Is it the wild ride of raising multiples and others? Is it all the gluten free fan fare? Could it be my kids' antics and mischief making or my husband's sexy stare in the photos? I know it is my vents and rants too! C'mon....let me hear it. After a year of writing my heart on my sleeve I am kind of curious how what started as a memory keepsake has turned into 18,000 visitors. I love the whole blog concept, but the one thing that makes me tick is hearing from the readers in the comment section.
Happy New Year dear readers....go ahead make my day in the comment section! Let me know what keeps you checking in on us!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Popping out People & People Pops, giving birth to ...
- Costco University- I Graduated with Honors!
- Calgon- Please take my Kids AWAY!
- Snow Daze
- Happy Chinese New Year- It is the Year of the Ox, ...
- Another Field Trip turns to SHIT
- Gluten Free Goodies
- Just another day in Paradise
- I Love Global Warming in January
- Kindermusic is Kinder FUN when One to One
- Seeing it at all ages
- WHEW! A Whirlwind Weekend
- Gluten Free Corn Casserole- adapted from Aunt Rach...
- We're goin to Kansas City- Kansas City here we com...
- Let it Snow
- Looking Back on Sunny Days
- Good Clean Fun Gone Really Really Bad
- My Wild Hair Brained Scheme- FIASCO!
- Gluten Free MEGA Vegetable Lasagna
- Reflections back on Rock & Roll- I still feel like...
- The CPSIA law- what it really means to people like...
- Natalie's first salon experience- I have created a...
- That's My Girl (s)
- Birthday Offers and Other bargain related informat...
- New Year Resolutions
- Happy Anniversary to the Blog
- ▼ January (26)
- ► 2008 (221)