Gluten Free Friday #2
This amazing side dish serves a crowd of people and is absolutely delicious. It tastes great, is filling and is the perfect set it and forget it casserole. We serve it along side a bowl of chili, or with a taco bar. Like most of the stuff I prepare it freezes well and can be batch cooked in foil catering pans.
1 can whole kernel corn (drained)
1 can creamed corn- with liquid
1 cup sour cream
1 stick of melted butter
1 10 ounces box of Gluten Free Cornbread mix- (use Jiffy if you are not GF)
shredded cheddar and Parmesan cheese for garnish
Spray the baking dish-pyrex casserole pan with Cooking Spray. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients into bowl and stir to combine into a wet concrete like batter. Pour into greased casserole and spread evenly. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes until set but not completely baked solid. Top with shredded cheese while still warm. This is one of CJ's favorite meals, and if there are any leftovers you can freeze it to be nuked back to life later.
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Popping out People & People Pops, giving birth to ...
- Costco University- I Graduated with Honors!
- Calgon- Please take my Kids AWAY!
- Snow Daze
- Happy Chinese New Year- It is the Year of the Ox, ...
- Another Field Trip turns to SHIT
- Gluten Free Goodies
- Just another day in Paradise
- I Love Global Warming in January
- Kindermusic is Kinder FUN when One to One
- Seeing it at all ages
- WHEW! A Whirlwind Weekend
- Gluten Free Corn Casserole- adapted from Aunt Rach...
- We're goin to Kansas City- Kansas City here we com...
- Let it Snow
- Looking Back on Sunny Days
- Good Clean Fun Gone Really Really Bad
- My Wild Hair Brained Scheme- FIASCO!
- Gluten Free MEGA Vegetable Lasagna
- Reflections back on Rock & Roll- I still feel like...
- The CPSIA law- what it really means to people like...
- Natalie's first salon experience- I have created a...
- That's My Girl (s)
- Birthday Offers and Other bargain related informat...
- New Year Resolutions
- Happy Anniversary to the Blog
- ▼ January (26)
- ► 2008 (221)