Thursday, January 29, 2009
Costco University- I Graduated with Honors!
As you all know Costco is my home away from home. The bulk of my household shopping is done there weekly. It is our largest monthly expense aside from the mortgage payment. Lately, we have been going bi-weekly instead of weekly- due to travel and weather issues. This means our normal overflowing, Two Jumbo Cart runs have turned into the need for Flat Bed Carts. Here I am with my half mocha slurpee-half fat free vanilla frozen yogurt, posing with one of my flat bed shopping cranes in the frozen tundra of a parking lot. Oh, the insanity! Can you imagine what will happen when Eli and CJ are Mitchell's age? Holy Smokes, they will eat us alive and by then I will need a friggin tractor trailer to transport the Costco merchandise. The receipt checker at the exit (who knows us by name) made a comment about how I have graduated. HUH? Graduated? She says, once you need a flat bed cart every week you are have graduated from Costco University. Sheesh, now I have to find space to hang my cool diploma!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Popping out People & People Pops, giving birth to ...
- Costco University- I Graduated with Honors!
- Calgon- Please take my Kids AWAY!
- Snow Daze
- Happy Chinese New Year- It is the Year of the Ox, ...
- Another Field Trip turns to SHIT
- Gluten Free Goodies
- Just another day in Paradise
- I Love Global Warming in January
- Kindermusic is Kinder FUN when One to One
- Seeing it at all ages
- WHEW! A Whirlwind Weekend
- Gluten Free Corn Casserole- adapted from Aunt Rach...
- We're goin to Kansas City- Kansas City here we com...
- Let it Snow
- Looking Back on Sunny Days
- Good Clean Fun Gone Really Really Bad
- My Wild Hair Brained Scheme- FIASCO!
- Gluten Free MEGA Vegetable Lasagna
- Reflections back on Rock & Roll- I still feel like...
- The CPSIA law- what it really means to people like...
- Natalie's first salon experience- I have created a...
- That's My Girl (s)
- Birthday Offers and Other bargain related informat...
- New Year Resolutions
- Happy Anniversary to the Blog
- ▼ January (26)
- ► 2008 (221)