As 2008 ends I decided to update my look. As most of you know I have lost most of my real hair and I have been wearing a wig, or a sassy sheitel if you prefer, to cover the bald patches on my scalp. Now that my Thyroid issues are being addressed I am hopeful that my hair will grow back nicely.
Until then I am updating my look with some new and improved styles. The longish straight sheitel is fine for everyday casual, but lately I have needed a more sexy and younger looking style. Jeff brags that he is the only guy who has a wife with real boobs and fake hair. Do you think this will hurt the ratings on my appearnace in the REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW ALBANY?
Today I updated my hair wardrobe with curls and highlights on what is left of my real hair.
Now I can just change my hairstyle on a whim. Wear it au natural, short and curly or top it with longer, straighter locks. Out with the old and in with the new I say! Starting with my hair.
Happy New Doo!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- A Look Back at 2008 in Photo Pages
- Out with the old, in with the new...Mama's got a n...
- Daddy Day Care- no refunds
- Wild Night Lights at the Columbus Zoo thanks to Gl...
- NICU thanks- edited to add content
- Our Crazy Chrismukkah Celebration
- No drama- just more out takes
- Gluten Free Hanukkah Cookies
- The Rose Petal Cottage
- Older Brother Wisdom- say ahhhhhh
- The Rockin Moroccan
- Beware of the Dog House- a timely Holiday season v...
- Let me answer your questions! Gluten Free cruise s...
- Freedom of the Seas - Cruise Review
- The Escape Artists
- Our Gringos
- Happy Birthday Argenida
- Just one usable image?
- The Best Birthday Cards
- Fabulousness at 40
- Gifts that Gag Me
- Jeff and the Latina Diva Aupairs
- Happy Birthday to me
- Can you guess my birthday gift?
- College Savings Plan
- ▼ December (26)