Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Out with the old, in with the new...Mama's got a new doo!

As 2008 ends I decided to update my look. As most of you know I have lost most of my real hair and I have been wearing a wig, or a sassy sheitel if you prefer, to cover the bald patches on my scalp. Now that my Thyroid issues are being addressed I am hopeful that my hair will grow back nicely.

Until then I am updating my look with some new and improved styles. The longish straight sheitel is fine for everyday casual,Photobucket but lately I have needed a more sexy and younger looking style. Jeff brags that he is the only guy who has a wife with real boobs and fake hair. Do you think this will hurt the ratings on my appearnace in the REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW ALBANY?

Today I updated my hair wardrobe with curls and highlights on what is left of my real hair.

Now I can just change my hairstyle on a whim. Wear it au natural, short and curly or top it with longer, straighter locks. Out with the old and in with the new I say! Starting with my hair.

Happy New Doo!
XOXO,
The Queen

1 comment:

The Wright Trips said...

I think it is adorable!! You look like a young chica!

Shannon

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter