OHHHHHH the brilliant things you can learn from an older brother. When we found out we were pregnant with Two Boys and a Girl, I thought our sibling configuration would be perfect. Mitchell could teach the boys to play sports and Amanda could have a little sister to spoil with shopping and Barbies. I had visions of the wisdom that would be passed down to the little ones. I was delusional.
Mitchell has taught his siblings lots of great tidbits. And by great I mean, burping, farting, slang language, and making annoying squealing sounds- all in good fun. Brotherly wisdom, right? Keeping with his quest to annoy me and entertain them, this week he shared some of his finest wisdom. He instructed the kids to stick out their tongues, and say ahhhh. Then he squirted aerosol whipped cream directly into their mouths.
As you imagine, this was hilarious to the toddler crowd. They begged him for more, more, more until I was afraid they might puke from ingesting too much spray whipped cream. Now, of course, they expect that when Mitchell is home and it is a meal time, they should stick out their tongues and say ahhhhh.
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- A Look Back at 2008 in Photo Pages
- Out with the old, in with the new...Mama's got a n...
- Daddy Day Care- no refunds
- Wild Night Lights at the Columbus Zoo thanks to Gl...
- NICU thanks- edited to add content
- Our Crazy Chrismukkah Celebration
- No drama- just more out takes
- Gluten Free Hanukkah Cookies
- The Rose Petal Cottage
- Older Brother Wisdom- say ahhhhhh
- The Rockin Moroccan
- Beware of the Dog House- a timely Holiday season v...
- Let me answer your questions! Gluten Free cruise s...
- Freedom of the Seas - Cruise Review
- The Escape Artists
- Our Gringos
- Happy Birthday Argenida
- Just one usable image?
- The Best Birthday Cards
- Fabulousness at 40
- Gifts that Gag Me
- Jeff and the Latina Diva Aupairs
- Happy Birthday to me
- Can you guess my birthday gift?
- College Savings Plan
- ▼ December (26)