Since today is Christmas I will continue to update you on some loose ends. The Rose Petal cottage was and is a huge hit with the kids. I assumed there would be some drama when all 4 wanted to play in it at once. Are you sitting down? They have been taking turns. They have been kind to each other about sharing the space inside the playhouse. There has been little if any fighting. I am hedging my bets here, but I am almost ready to publicly say that we are entering an easier stage with these little ones. They almost understand us and vice versa.
We still are waiting for that ONE ideal digital image for a New Years 2009 holiday greeting card. Forget Hanukkah - too late for that, and Christmas is today, so we passed that deadline too. My humble goal is to get the photo cards in the US Mail by January first- keep your fingers crossed. Here are more out takes:
these candids prove I am still trying folks. These civilized posed shots lasted 30 seconds before the boys were doing karate
and Charlotte was screeching. It was downhill from there
Last night we went out for dinner- of course it was for Chinese food- and the kids sat and ate quietly with little to no chaos.
They used forks and spoons, there was barely any rice on the floor and no one had a meltdown. I am wondering if my subliminal message parenting is finally paying off. I have had the kids listening to Mary J. Blige's album NO DRAMA. Is that wrong? I might be on to something here!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- A Look Back at 2008 in Photo Pages
- Out with the old, in with the new...Mama's got a n...
- Daddy Day Care- no refunds
- Wild Night Lights at the Columbus Zoo thanks to Gl...
- NICU thanks- edited to add content
- Our Crazy Chrismukkah Celebration
- No drama- just more out takes
- Gluten Free Hanukkah Cookies
- The Rose Petal Cottage
- Older Brother Wisdom- say ahhhhhh
- The Rockin Moroccan
- Beware of the Dog House- a timely Holiday season v...
- Let me answer your questions! Gluten Free cruise s...
- Freedom of the Seas - Cruise Review
- The Escape Artists
- Our Gringos
- Happy Birthday Argenida
- Just one usable image?
- The Best Birthday Cards
- Fabulousness at 40
- Gifts that Gag Me
- Jeff and the Latina Diva Aupairs
- Happy Birthday to me
- Can you guess my birthday gift?
- College Savings Plan
- ▼ December (26)