I have posted before about my lack of skill in the scrapbooking department. I have a creative mind and good intentions but somehow I can't get organized enough to cut and glue papers, stickers and ticket stubs along side the photographs of my children and make it into an album. JUST CAN'T DO IT. Can you imagine my chaos with half baked pages, scraps of paper, and other grommets and doo dads just laying out where little hands could do G-d knows what? Oy- my head hurts just thinking about that kind of mess.
When I found the website How Fast They Grow I got caught up on my baby books. It was so easy, and inexpensive- in fact if you factor intot the equation not printing your own photos at a lab, supplies, time, energy and frustration, these pages are PRICELESS. The quality is super and the scrapbooks you create are truly impressive. Once they arrive in the mail you just slide the pages into a 12x12 album...voila!
I could blabber on and on about the site, but instead I will let you see for yourself with a sneak peek into my 2008 album! (click on the colored link to see)I think there will be a couple pages of the individual images to view.
Let me know what you think....I am partial to the actual images in the book but when I drop these faces into the adorable templates, it looks like I have more time than money- Mu ha ha ha!
Happy New Year!
Cheers from the Queen
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- A Look Back at 2008 in Photo Pages
- Out with the old, in with the new...Mama's got a n...
- Daddy Day Care- no refunds
- Wild Night Lights at the Columbus Zoo thanks to Gl...
- NICU thanks- edited to add content
- Our Crazy Chrismukkah Celebration
- No drama- just more out takes
- Gluten Free Hanukkah Cookies
- The Rose Petal Cottage
- Older Brother Wisdom- say ahhhhhh
- The Rockin Moroccan
- Beware of the Dog House- a timely Holiday season v...
- Let me answer your questions! Gluten Free cruise s...
- Freedom of the Seas - Cruise Review
- The Escape Artists
- Our Gringos
- Happy Birthday Argenida
- Just one usable image?
- The Best Birthday Cards
- Fabulousness at 40
- Gifts that Gag Me
- Jeff and the Latina Diva Aupairs
- Happy Birthday to me
- Can you guess my birthday gift?
- College Savings Plan
- ▼ December (26)