I have been working like a fool trying to take one decent photographic image of the kids to use in an upcoming 2009 greeting card. How difficult is it to get all four children to cooperate...PUHLEEZ...DON'T ASK!
I don't send Christmas Cards because according to Eli, we are Jewish, not Christmas, remember? Hanukkah cards would be fine if everyone were Jewish, but thankfully we have friends of all religions, so happy 2009 works universally all around. This year Aunt(s) Rachelle and Nat gave the kids matching Nick and Nora jammas- the cutest Sock Monkey themed fabric in a darling menswear pant and top style. I tried and tried (177 images in all) to get one decent,in focus shot where you could see the faces of everyone, eyes open, smiling and acting as if the whole process was effortless.
So far, we are a no go for a single usable image. I even resorted to bribery!( I am not above it) Using peppermint gum as a dangling carrot
I ended up with images of children with sticky blue crap all over their lips. Live and Learn people....I am not giving up, there is still time to attempt it a few more times before the end of the year, sheeesh, is trying to get one usable image asking too much?
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- A Look Back at 2008 in Photo Pages
- Out with the old, in with the new...Mama's got a n...
- Daddy Day Care- no refunds
- Wild Night Lights at the Columbus Zoo thanks to Gl...
- NICU thanks- edited to add content
- Our Crazy Chrismukkah Celebration
- No drama- just more out takes
- Gluten Free Hanukkah Cookies
- The Rose Petal Cottage
- Older Brother Wisdom- say ahhhhhh
- The Rockin Moroccan
- Beware of the Dog House- a timely Holiday season v...
- Let me answer your questions! Gluten Free cruise s...
- Freedom of the Seas - Cruise Review
- The Escape Artists
- Our Gringos
- Happy Birthday Argenida
- Just one usable image?
- The Best Birthday Cards
- Fabulousness at 40
- Gifts that Gag Me
- Jeff and the Latina Diva Aupairs
- Happy Birthday to me
- Can you guess my birthday gift?
- College Savings Plan
- ▼ December (26)