I know Jeff is really diligent about saving and planning for the kids' college tuition. Thankfully I am married to a saver. Jeff is constantly manipulating our finances with the future in mind. It is sexy. Sexy like a man doing dishes and vacuuming- yowza!
We are doing what we can to scrimp and save for putting another 5 kids through secondary education. I guess it is never too early to plan for their college. This explains why CJ, my precious 3 year old son is feeling the pressure to succeed at Temple Beth Chanel. He is already reading.... Gee thanks Jeff, while some three year olds are reading Green Eggs and Ham, our boy is preparing to get a jump start on college apps. I guess he gets that planning gene from you, right?
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- A Look Back at 2008 in Photo Pages
- Out with the old, in with the new...Mama's got a n...
- Daddy Day Care- no refunds
- Wild Night Lights at the Columbus Zoo thanks to Gl...
- NICU thanks- edited to add content
- Our Crazy Chrismukkah Celebration
- No drama- just more out takes
- Gluten Free Hanukkah Cookies
- The Rose Petal Cottage
- Older Brother Wisdom- say ahhhhhh
- The Rockin Moroccan
- Beware of the Dog House- a timely Holiday season v...
- Let me answer your questions! Gluten Free cruise s...
- Freedom of the Seas - Cruise Review
- The Escape Artists
- Our Gringos
- Happy Birthday Argenida
- Just one usable image?
- The Best Birthday Cards
- Fabulousness at 40
- Gifts that Gag Me
- Jeff and the Latina Diva Aupairs
- Happy Birthday to me
- Can you guess my birthday gift?
- College Savings Plan
- ▼ December (26)