Oh joy...the thrill of turning 40! My generous and very practical husband gave me my BIG present a few days early. He is of the mind set that I could start enjoying his kindness immediately so why wait? YIPPEEE! Turning 40 makes you prioritize and place value on all things important- like getting gifts! I would venture a guess that this set him back more than $500.00 USD, which is a boat load for him.
Ahhh Jeff, the sweet husband got me 3 round objects with a hole in the center, and I will use/enjoy them daily- so no, he did not buy me three bagels.
Can you guess what he bought me? I will post an update tomorrow with the photos! Leave a comment with your guess and the first one to guess correctly wins brownie points- gluten free brownie points!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- A Look Back at 2008 in Photo Pages
- Out with the old, in with the new...Mama's got a n...
- Daddy Day Care- no refunds
- Wild Night Lights at the Columbus Zoo thanks to Gl...
- NICU thanks- edited to add content
- Our Crazy Chrismukkah Celebration
- No drama- just more out takes
- Gluten Free Hanukkah Cookies
- The Rose Petal Cottage
- Older Brother Wisdom- say ahhhhhh
- The Rockin Moroccan
- Beware of the Dog House- a timely Holiday season v...
- Let me answer your questions! Gluten Free cruise s...
- Freedom of the Seas - Cruise Review
- The Escape Artists
- Our Gringos
- Happy Birthday Argenida
- Just one usable image?
- The Best Birthday Cards
- Fabulousness at 40
- Gifts that Gag Me
- Jeff and the Latina Diva Aupairs
- Happy Birthday to me
- Can you guess my birthday gift?
- College Savings Plan
- ▼ December (26)