Tuesday, November 4, 2008

On The Road Again

BIG NEWS....we are on a major field trip! I have about 2 minutes to blog so I will just say, stay tuned for pics and details of our latest adventure. This includes relatives, a Jewish wedding, Au Pair friends and coffee with some other triplet bloggin mamas. Ohhhhh the crazy life of those Silly Slutskys. From far and away but in the heart of the political eye.

Love,
The Queen

PS- if you are casing my house and attempting to burglar us, don't bother. I took all my good jewelry, both pairs of Manolos and we have a Gahanna Police officer and his wife staying in our house as house sitters- there is nothing good to steal, and if you try, Mr. Cop and his Rotweiller will have your ass.

No comments:

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter