From a marketing perspective, offering Gluten Free pancakes is a great way to increase your customer base as a restaurant owner. Putting up a large banner above the door is a good way to flag down people driving by...namely, ME! I almost drove off the road when I saw the words GLUTEN FREE. Needless to say I made sure we patronized the place as a support to their offerings.
I was able to treat CJ to a plate of pancakes in a real restaurant. This is a huge deal to a Celiac Kid. Especially my celiac kid. Thanks to the Original Pancake Restaurant on Rockville Pike, we had two very delicious breakfasts while on vacation.
As you can plainly see, CJ was quite taken with his plate of dollar sized pancakes served with a side of fresh whipped cream. The smile on his face was amazing. He gobbled up his breakfast and proudly proclaimed, DE-WISHUS with every bite. He was actually making the mmmmmm, sound while eating- or should I say gobbling?. When we left he said, "Washington was his faborite place because day have gluten free pancakes dare."
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- Naptime Turkeys
- Slutsky Cousins
- CJ is ready for the Swiss Alps, and So am I
- Tick Tock Target....your time is almost up!
- Giving Thanks
- The Latin Grammys Remix- Slutsky Style
- Merry Christmas, We are Jewish
- Divas, Drinks and Diamonds
- Hester Prynne and Mitchell Slutsky
- Target Makes Mistakes, Mis-Treats Customers and In...
- Real Reptiles Rock!
- Mini Me
- The Perfect FIRST Snowfall
- First Poop on the Floor....now swearing on video t...
- The Shit has Hit the Floor
- Did Someone Say SUSHI?
- Las Vegas Lucky
- The Story of us...why I love Wende Powell, Jimmy C...
- Pumpkin Soup
- Highways to Hotels = Heaven to Hell
- The Jewish Wedding
- The Friends and Family Plan
- Gluten Free Pancakes
- Triplet Bloggin Mamas
- Let's Start at the End...
- On The Road Again
- The Headline Reads, Crazy Triplet Lady gives out n...
- ▼ November (27)