Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday School

No, I have not enrolled them in Saturday School, but shhhhhhhh, don't tell the triplets that! They think that going to the Eagle's Nest at Giant Eagle is like pe-school on Saturday mornings. They love it, I love it and now I have got Jeff on board with loving it too! Today I showed him the ropes- we drop the 3 three year olds in the Nest, go directly to the cafe and I get my caramel latte,
Jeff gets his vat of Diet Coke and we are able to just sit in the quiet of the store. The store is a silent oasis compared to the decibel levels of our home. Don't we look at peace? Ahhh, Saturday school, makes me want to see where I can enroll them on Sundays?

No comments:

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter