No, I have not enrolled them in Saturday School, but shhhhhhhh, don't tell the triplets that! They think that going to the Eagle's Nest at Giant Eagle is like pe-school on Saturday mornings. They love it, I love it and now I have got Jeff on board with loving it too! Today I showed him the ropes- we drop the 3 three year olds in the Nest, go directly to the cafe and I get my caramel latte,
Jeff gets his vat of Diet Coke and we are able to just sit in the quiet of the store. The store is a silent oasis compared to the decibel levels of our home. Don't we look at peace? Ahhh, Saturday school, makes me want to see where I can enroll them on Sundays?
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- Very Niiiice- Great Success!
- We are not in Kansas anymore
- My NON Spending Spree
- Charlotte's Words- and a call to Lilly Bee
- The Poop Talk
- Baby-Gate the continuing saga
- Saturday School
- October is Baseball and Apple Pie
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Tarts
- G-D bless Argenida
- Priorities- getting them straight
- Giggling at Stupidity
- Our own Friday Night Lights
- I am a Big City Girl
- What she Got?
- Big Mama is Serious -Do Not EFF with NAP TIME
- I am the Jewish Martha Stewart, OY, It's a good th...
- Frolicing through the Forest
- It's Finally Fall and we have the pumpkins to prov...
- Happy Holidays in and out of the Hood
- Boobs are like Martinis and other important lesson...
- What a birthday party is supposed to be....FUN!
- First comes the fun then comes Parental Hell at th...
- A visit to our friends at the NICU
- My Micro Preemies are THREE
- ▼ October (25)