I love October for all things that are Fall- baseball and fresh apple pie! Since it had been almost two weeks since we went to the orchard and picked apples, I thought we should take another field trip. This time I recruited our triplet friends to join us, and we invaded the FUJI apple trees like nobody's business.
The kids LOVED it and it was nice for the two Glam Mommies to chat, drink coffee and watch the 6 three year olds harvest a crop of fruit. I have grand plans of baking some apple pies this weekend! Gluten Free Apple Pies that is!
Last night I was totally exhausted. Deeply tired, wiped out and ready to sleep for 5days. My sweet husband removed all the squirt toys, empty bottles, rubber duckies and misc tub entertainers from our jacuzzi bath. He filled it with warm water and allowed me the chance to take a bath. By myself. Alone....Ahhhhhh, soaking in a hot jacuzzi bath while eating a fresh Fuji Apple and watching the world series in the bathroom mirror. Seriously, it does not get any better than that!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- Very Niiiice- Great Success!
- We are not in Kansas anymore
- My NON Spending Spree
- Charlotte's Words- and a call to Lilly Bee
- The Poop Talk
- Baby-Gate the continuing saga
- Saturday School
- October is Baseball and Apple Pie
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Tarts
- G-D bless Argenida
- Priorities- getting them straight
- Giggling at Stupidity
- Our own Friday Night Lights
- I am a Big City Girl
- What she Got?
- Big Mama is Serious -Do Not EFF with NAP TIME
- I am the Jewish Martha Stewart, OY, It's a good th...
- Frolicing through the Forest
- It's Finally Fall and we have the pumpkins to prov...
- Happy Holidays in and out of the Hood
- Boobs are like Martinis and other important lesson...
- What a birthday party is supposed to be....FUN!
- First comes the fun then comes Parental Hell at th...
- A visit to our friends at the NICU
- My Micro Preemies are THREE
- ▼ October (25)