Friday, October 24, 2008

October is Baseball and Apple Pie

I love October for all things that are Fall- baseball and fresh apple pie! Since it had been almost two weeks since we went to the orchard and picked apples, I thought we should take another field trip. This time I recruited our triplet friends to join us, and we invaded the FUJI apple trees like nobody's business.






The kids LOVED it and it was nice for the two Glam Mommies to chat, drink coffee and watch the 6 three year olds harvest a crop of fruit. I have grand plans of baking some apple pies this weekend! Gluten Free Apple Pies that is!

Last night I was totally exhausted. Deeply tired, wiped out and ready to sleep for 5days. My sweet husband removed all the squirt toys, empty bottles, rubber duckies and misc tub entertainers from our jacuzzi bath. He filled it with warm water and allowed me the chance to take a bath. By myself. Alone....Ahhhhhh, soaking in a hot jacuzzi bath while eating a fresh Fuji Apple and watching the world series in the bathroom mirror. Seriously, it does not get any better than that!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

We had a great time and can't wait to go back! Thanks for showing us the ropes.

The Mrukowski's
Ellen, Meredith, Claire & Troy (Jay, too, who is enjoying his fair share of the picked apples!)

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter