Saturday, October 18, 2008

Giggling at Stupidity

I have too many pet peeves to actually list them here. Some rate higher on the irritation level than others. Topping the chart on pet peeves is public display of stupidity. Recently I have found two prime examples that bring a smile, and fortunately both are on the route to preschool so I see them 3 times a week. Every time I shudder and then giggle because it is so comical to my stupidity loving intellect. The billboard here
it says "we take your personal injury personal"....UGH, the idiots! I am sure they take their client's injuries personally. but honestly, as attorneys you would think someone would know better. Guess not. Then, there is the signage above the convienence store ughhh, spell check anyone? Sort of speaks for itself dontcha think? My all time favorite example of not accurately proof reading was a misspelled word on the fabric of a sleeper the boys used to wear. Made by Gymboree for the BEST in SHOW line, the print features various winners of the dog show, including the TALLIST dog. OMG, I loved putting the boys in this romper- I got such a kick out of it every single time. I love stupidity- it makes me laugh and we all need a good laugh once in a while!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I got a good laugh from this entry - Thanks Helene!!

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter