Monday, October 13, 2008

Big Mama is Serious -Do Not EFF with NAP TIME

We live in Ohio, where it is any one's guess who will be elected President. Apparently our neighborhood is a hot spot for political canvassing and surveys.
For two days in a row our nap time was completely eff-ed up when some rang our doorbell and asked who we were voting for. Today I said I would vote for the candidate that believed in uninterrupted nap time.
Then, I posted this sign to avoid further incident.
Just double click the image to read the not so fine print! Do you think I made myself perfectly clear?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

LMAO...I'm going to come over and ring and run....lol! You are too funny! Has everyone obeyed so far?

Helene Eichenwald Slutsky said...

so far so good Jessica....I double dog dare you to try ding dong ditch

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter