Oh thank you Lord for the good folks at Temple Beth Chanel. They have graciously accepted my three toddlers into their preschool family. Let us all just say, Amen! The kids were up and out early this morning with excitement for their NEW school. CJ wanted to use the pink furry backpack (fine, so he is secure with his masculinity) and to his credit he happlily pointed out that it matched his pink shirt. Point well taken. Natalie was thrilled to wear a belt that had flowers on it and Eli wanted to know if they had snacks there. Some things never change.
Here are the smiling faces in the atrium right before we rode the elevator to their classroom. They are beaming with toddler pride:and here is a glimpse inside the crazy three year old room which a set of triplets, and a set of twins in the same class.
Hooray for Preschool...Hip hip hooray!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- Happy New Year
- I left my internet connection in Columbus and my h...
- Happy Anniversary- a long overdue post for Jeff Sl...
- Shout out for some Funky Mama Music & other KC fav...
- A picture says a 1000 words
- Back to NORMAL???
- Powerless to Nature
- Seeing everything through their eyes
- Eli helps us all breathe easier
- Giant Eagle Rocks My World - part two
- Buying Gasoline for 18 cents a gallon makes me smi...
- The Silly Slutsky Sock Game
- Gluten-Free Vegan Snacks THEY LOVE
- Sweet Saturday
- Good Stuff
- Pre-School Praises- SING IT SISTA!
- Labor of Love on Labor Day
- ▼ September (17)