If a picture really says a 1000 words, than here are 50,000 words for your enjoyment. I want to add captions and detail the entire weekend in Kansas City but I am playing catch up today and can't spend the time necessary to document it all. These photos will give you a quick glimpse at our fun, and I will edit the show tonight after we get home from Costco, Trader Joes and Whole foods, while tiny people are sleeping. Stay tuned!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- Happy New Year
- I left my internet connection in Columbus and my h...
- Happy Anniversary- a long overdue post for Jeff Sl...
- Shout out for some Funky Mama Music & other KC fav...
- A picture says a 1000 words
- Back to NORMAL???
- Powerless to Nature
- Seeing everything through their eyes
- Eli helps us all breathe easier
- Giant Eagle Rocks My World - part two
- Buying Gasoline for 18 cents a gallon makes me smi...
- The Silly Slutsky Sock Game
- Gluten-Free Vegan Snacks THEY LOVE
- Sweet Saturday
- Good Stuff
- Pre-School Praises- SING IT SISTA!
- Labor of Love on Labor Day
- ▼ September (17)