Labor Day marks the end of Summer, the end of white sandals and white pants and the beginning of Fall. It is back to school, back to normal routines & schedules and back to cooler weather. We take one last Monday and spend it "resting" up taking a day away from our usual labors. In my case- this is just another regular day of dealing with dirty diapers, making many meals, and tidying tubs of toys- over and over again. It is a labor of love I tell you. No other full time job pays so little and gives so much back in return.
The glam mommiehood duties are truly a Labor of Love. So happy Labor Day everybody!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- Happy New Year
- I left my internet connection in Columbus and my h...
- Happy Anniversary- a long overdue post for Jeff Sl...
- Shout out for some Funky Mama Music & other KC fav...
- A picture says a 1000 words
- Back to NORMAL???
- Powerless to Nature
- Seeing everything through their eyes
- Eli helps us all breathe easier
- Giant Eagle Rocks My World - part two
- Buying Gasoline for 18 cents a gallon makes me smi...
- The Silly Slutsky Sock Game
- Gluten-Free Vegan Snacks THEY LOVE
- Sweet Saturday
- Good Stuff
- Pre-School Praises- SING IT SISTA!
- Labor of Love on Labor Day
- ▼ September (17)