We are back in Columbus and we are trying to dig back to normal....whatever that is? I just spent the morning tossing hundreds of dollars of food into the garbage and now I am doing a weeks worth of laundry while thinking about all the other tasks ready to be tackled. Update blog with all the AMAZING photos from the trip, laundry, mail, grocery store, and check email. Did I mention that before I can do any laundry I have to deal with the moldy clothes that were trapped inside the washer when the electricity went kaput. I know that the affects of this storm were minor to my family, I am grateful to have had the chance to go back to KC at the spur of the moment, and I am looking forward to getting back to my persobal normal.
Stay tuned for an awesome slideshow of the pics taken this past week.
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- Happy New Year
- I left my internet connection in Columbus and my h...
- Happy Anniversary- a long overdue post for Jeff Sl...
- Shout out for some Funky Mama Music & other KC fav...
- A picture says a 1000 words
- Back to NORMAL???
- Powerless to Nature
- Seeing everything through their eyes
- Eli helps us all breathe easier
- Giant Eagle Rocks My World - part two
- Buying Gasoline for 18 cents a gallon makes me smi...
- The Silly Slutsky Sock Game
- Gluten-Free Vegan Snacks THEY LOVE
- Sweet Saturday
- Good Stuff
- Pre-School Praises- SING IT SISTA!
- Labor of Love on Labor Day
- ▼ September (17)