It is official, my kids think they are Olympic Athletes. They imitate EVERYTHING. They say what they hear and do what they see, as evident in Eli last night saying Dammit when he threw Jeff's shoes over the side of the deck. Monkey see Monkey Do, Monkey gets in trouble too! Dammit. Last night we watched more coverage from China. The kids find it very interesting to see the "tricks" as they call them. They all ask if we can watch the "LIMPICS!" So far we have witnessed the tumbling, gymnastics, and high divers. I love the way Natalie claps for herself and how Eli does the "dismount" jump when he finishes. Hilarious! After watching the events and soaking up all the sights and sounds of the Olympics we enjoyed another show from the Slutsky Triplets. Where is Bob Costas when we need him?
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- Summer Home School for Triplets- final weekend
- They are HELLIONS I tell you!
- Everything happens for a reason.....
- We are (land) LORD of the (fruit) FLIES
- It is Sunday- We are Jewish- We eat Chinese Food
- Just a normal Saturday at the Slutskys
- From the Mouths (and tushies) of Babes
- Triple the Triplets Times Two
- The Days are LONG!
- My Passion for Fashion- Bites Me
- A day for CJ
- Jazz in New Albany
- Multiple Multiples- My Three Help Five Celebrate 5...
- Costco Checks and Conair Cuts
- A dose of reality
- The Slutsky Olympics, Live from Ohio
- R is for RIPE RED RASPBERRIES
- How to Jam Pack a Weekend- Slutsky Style
- WE love AARYN
- Hello Honey!
- Everything a Blog should be and MORE! Ahhhh!
- It is all about Charlotte
- ▼ August (22)