Monday, August 11, 2008

R is for RIPE RED RASPBERRIES







Today we honored the Letter R and the Color Red. This is my own version of a Sesame Street episode where each day brings new information with a theme. Today our theme was all about RED. I dressed them all in Red. We went to the farm to pick RIPE RASPBERRIES. It was the most ideal day for picking- cool enough to enjoy ourselves and warm enough for the peak of berry season. We picked over 10 lbs of the red beauties and it was another home school lesson learned. Can you say Raspberry Recipes? Really, I am Ready!

Mommie is making lesson plans for tomorrow- and I think we will study the letter S. S is for Silence, Sleeping, Slumber and Snoozing....can you guess where I am headed as soon as the photos are uploaded?

No comments:

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter