Tonight we celebrated a fine Summer evening with a Columbus Jazz concert as part of the New Albany Classic Signature Series.
Our choo choo wagon served as a vehicle to transport the kids on to the lawn on in Market Square.
We planted ourselves center of the action and proceeded to graze on a variety of gluten free appetizers and snacks packed picnic style.
Mommie and Daddy sipped a nice Pinot Noir and got to relax while the kids just soaked in the sights and sounds of Jazz in New Albany.
The night was young and the kids were wired, so off to the playground until sunset. In terms of maximizing our tax dollars- we were off the chart tonight!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- Summer Home School for Triplets- final weekend
- They are HELLIONS I tell you!
- Everything happens for a reason.....
- We are (land) LORD of the (fruit) FLIES
- It is Sunday- We are Jewish- We eat Chinese Food
- Just a normal Saturday at the Slutskys
- From the Mouths (and tushies) of Babes
- Triple the Triplets Times Two
- The Days are LONG!
- My Passion for Fashion- Bites Me
- A day for CJ
- Jazz in New Albany
- Multiple Multiples- My Three Help Five Celebrate 5...
- Costco Checks and Conair Cuts
- A dose of reality
- The Slutsky Olympics, Live from Ohio
- R is for RIPE RED RASPBERRIES
- How to Jam Pack a Weekend- Slutsky Style
- WE love AARYN
- Hello Honey!
- Everything a Blog should be and MORE! Ahhhh!
- It is all about Charlotte
- ▼ August (22)