The title says it all....
Tonight was our favorite local Chinese restaurant, Panda House near Polaris. The owners are clients of Uncle Howard and we always get the best treatment. They make a special gluten free meal for CJ and he gobbles it up with a soup spoon! It is his "fabor-ite" with rice. Natalie and Eli eat anything we serve them as long as they get Plum sauce for dipping. The sesame chicken
and beef with fresh broccolini,
are so good you could plotz. Panda House is worthy- which is why we took Evin out for her last Slutsky Sunday before she heads back to Virginia Beach. Wahhhhh can you hear me crying in my rice and green tea? Shalom!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- Summer Home School for Triplets- final weekend
- They are HELLIONS I tell you!
- Everything happens for a reason.....
- We are (land) LORD of the (fruit) FLIES
- It is Sunday- We are Jewish- We eat Chinese Food
- Just a normal Saturday at the Slutskys
- From the Mouths (and tushies) of Babes
- Triple the Triplets Times Two
- The Days are LONG!
- My Passion for Fashion- Bites Me
- A day for CJ
- Jazz in New Albany
- Multiple Multiples- My Three Help Five Celebrate 5...
- Costco Checks and Conair Cuts
- A dose of reality
- The Slutsky Olympics, Live from Ohio
- R is for RIPE RED RASPBERRIES
- How to Jam Pack a Weekend- Slutsky Style
- WE love AARYN
- Hello Honey!
- Everything a Blog should be and MORE! Ahhhh!
- It is all about Charlotte
- ▼ August (22)