Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hello Honey!




This is just a test, not a test of the Emergency Broadcast system, but a chance for me to see if Honey really reads my blogs, or just looks at the magazine style photos- as she puts it. To prove my point, here a photo taken a million years ago at a La Bodega the trendy Tapas Restaurant in KC....and to put the million years into perspective, this photo was taken the night before I started e-mailing with Jeff, so when he asked me for a recent photo- this is the one I sent him. You can't get more recent than taken within 24 hours! Of course I only identified myself by saying I was the only Jewish girl in this picture with her natural haircolor.

Hello Honey- I love you, even if Barry has more friends on Facebook.

No comments:

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter