Ahhhhh the joy of Summer is coming to an end soon. Right now we are maximizing the long days with four small people to entertain. I have said it before and I will say it again, the days are LONG but the weeks fly by so fast.
Yesterday our Children's Science Center, COSI was celebrating Customer Appreciation day. They won Parents Magazine's top spot for children's museum and were honoring the guests with $1 admission. My kids could have spent all day in the Kidspace area-they adore playing there.
After our day at COSI, Jeff and I took Amanda out for dinner. The last supper if you will. She leaves for college this week, gulp! Ahhem, I am happy for her, but sad to see her go. She is my partner in crime when it comes to schemes against Jeff, and since she is a fierce litigator, we can convince him to do just about anything we want when we team up.
We "celebrated" this off to college milestone with a fabulous meal at G. Michael's Bistro in German Village. The meal was sublime but our table guests were even more entertaining. Steve Rizzo and Wayne Cotter joined us and we laughed throughout the entire dinner. Note to self, laugh more, eat less- this is my new diet plan as I devoured the panna cotta with caramel rum sauce and nut brittle. It was fun to hear the comedians talk of the good old Comedy Club days and wow us with such humor. If I could dine with them every night my sides would be split and I would look thinner. Hmmmm, laugh more, eat less, split sides and look thinner. I wonder if this is why all the comedians wives look so damn hot?
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- Summer Home School for Triplets- final weekend
- They are HELLIONS I tell you!
- Everything happens for a reason.....
- We are (land) LORD of the (fruit) FLIES
- It is Sunday- We are Jewish- We eat Chinese Food
- Just a normal Saturday at the Slutskys
- From the Mouths (and tushies) of Babes
- Triple the Triplets Times Two
- The Days are LONG!
- My Passion for Fashion- Bites Me
- A day for CJ
- Jazz in New Albany
- Multiple Multiples- My Three Help Five Celebrate 5...
- Costco Checks and Conair Cuts
- A dose of reality
- The Slutsky Olympics, Live from Ohio
- R is for RIPE RED RASPBERRIES
- How to Jam Pack a Weekend- Slutsky Style
- WE love AARYN
- Hello Honey!
- Everything a Blog should be and MORE! Ahhhh!
- It is all about Charlotte
- ▼ August (22)