Today's blog post is all about Caleb James. My CJ man. Calebito in Spanish. Our pimp daddy, curly-haired peanut in the middle of the trio. C.J. has a precious, contagious laugh. He is sweet as sugar and yet has this little devilish side to him, sometimes you can see it or hear it when he has been naughty. Ironically, his first word was bagel- and now he is gluten-free. He is the best eater of his siblings- he will sit far longer than anyone to finish his meal then ask for more. CJ's favorite food is chocolate. He is, as his preschool teacher stated last year, small but mighty. GO CJ!
These are my favorite photos of CJ- in no particular order!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- Summer Home School for Triplets- final weekend
- They are HELLIONS I tell you!
- Everything happens for a reason.....
- We are (land) LORD of the (fruit) FLIES
- It is Sunday- We are Jewish- We eat Chinese Food
- Just a normal Saturday at the Slutskys
- From the Mouths (and tushies) of Babes
- Triple the Triplets Times Two
- The Days are LONG!
- My Passion for Fashion- Bites Me
- A day for CJ
- Jazz in New Albany
- Multiple Multiples- My Three Help Five Celebrate 5...
- Costco Checks and Conair Cuts
- A dose of reality
- The Slutsky Olympics, Live from Ohio
- R is for RIPE RED RASPBERRIES
- How to Jam Pack a Weekend- Slutsky Style
- WE love AARYN
- Hello Honey!
- Everything a Blog should be and MORE! Ahhhh!
- It is all about Charlotte
- ▼ August (22)