The Lord is my personal shopper, I shall always want more.
He leadeth me to Nordstrom,
He giveth me energy for shopping,
He restoreth my credit.
He guideth me to make restaurant reservations.
He sendeth me right past Target for mine own sake.
Yea, though I walk in Manolo Blahnik
I shall not go in, for Thou art with me.
Thy couture clothes they comfort me.
Thou preparest diamond jewelry before me in the presence of mine envious enemies,
Thou hast anointed my face with Chanel,
My checkbook runneth over.
Surely designer clothes shall follow me all the days of my life,
And I shall dwell in the house of Neiman Marcus forever.
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- No words needed- SUNDAY PASTA NIGHT
- CHOO CHOO at the ZOO
- Tres Latina Chicas y Un Gringo (edited to add phot...
- CJ, Celiac and the Cleveland Clinic- the three C's...
- Our Baby is WALKING!
- Happy Birthday Amanda & Mitchell
- Summer Lovin- Loving the Summer
- Good Clean Fun- for Mommie(?)
- Gluten Free Good Times- explained
- The Cultural Care (Dance) Influence
- Sunday Slutsky Suppers
- We "HEART" Whole Foods
- Silly Storytelling and Silly Songs
- Grandma Andy Linkow ROCKS!
- My Daily Prayer
- Mini Mitchell
- America's Birthday weekend-aka:The Fourth of July
- The fruit of my labor
- Partners In Crime
- ▼ July (20)