Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Daily Prayer

The Lord is my personal shopper, I shall always want more.
He leadeth me to Nordstrom,
He giveth me energy for shopping,
He restoreth my credit.
He guideth me to make restaurant reservations.
He sendeth me right past Target for mine own sake.
Yea, though I walk in Manolo Blahnik
I shall not go in, for Thou art with me.
Thy couture clothes they comfort me.
Thou preparest diamond jewelry before me in the presence of mine envious enemies,
Thou hast anointed my face with Chanel,
My checkbook runneth over.
Surely designer clothes shall follow me all the days of my life,
And I shall dwell in the house of Neiman Marcus forever.
Amen.

No comments:

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter