Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Grandma Andy Linkow ROCKS!
When Grandma Andy asked me what Charlotte would like for her first birthday present I was brutally honest. I simply said that when you are ONE year old you love the bubble wrap, and box more than the actual gift.
Daddy thinks the baby needs a HDTV plasma screen television for watching Baby Einstein, but that is another story all together. Silly Daddy!
In keeping with my advice, Grandma Andy and Grandpa Ron sent Baby Charlotte a box full of goodies. The new Shamu whale style toothbrushes for everyone were a real hit after our recent trip to Sea World. Look at the sheer JOY on the punim of this little girl. Grandma Andy- YOU ROCK!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- No words needed- SUNDAY PASTA NIGHT
- CHOO CHOO at the ZOO
- Tres Latina Chicas y Un Gringo (edited to add phot...
- CJ, Celiac and the Cleveland Clinic- the three C's...
- Our Baby is WALKING!
- Happy Birthday Amanda & Mitchell
- Summer Lovin- Loving the Summer
- Good Clean Fun- for Mommie(?)
- Gluten Free Good Times- explained
- The Cultural Care (Dance) Influence
- Sunday Slutsky Suppers
- We "HEART" Whole Foods
- Silly Storytelling and Silly Songs
- Grandma Andy Linkow ROCKS!
- My Daily Prayer
- Mini Mitchell
- America's Birthday weekend-aka:The Fourth of July
- The fruit of my labor
- Partners In Crime
- ▼ July (20)