Sometimes you can capture a moment in time with the click of the camera. This morning was glorious- sunny and mild and beautiful. Since the triplets were ready for school ahead of schedule (miracle) I let them go outside and play for a while. They love to see what is new in the garden and everyday something is blooming. For about one second the three were standing there on the sidewalk holding hands! HOLDING HANDS and GETTING ALONG. No pushing and shoving, no pulling, just standing there posing as if to say- Look Mommie, we are triplets and we are behaving so nicely. I GOT IT! Moment captured!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- Our Little Dare Devil...CJ is fearless!
- As seen on TV- the PEDI-EGG
- Sunny Days and Sunny Deck Dinners
- Natalie Kate
- Our Puttanesca Penne Pasta PRINCESS
- Triple Fun
- Our Curly Cutie
- Triplet Mommies ROCk!
- Great Video gone BAD!
- MY Mambo Munchkins
- Pre-School PICASSOS
- The Barber Shop Boy has the cutest dimple
- Ode to Helene
- Happy Mother's Day
- The Queen is Back!
- How long will this phase last?
- Pajama Party-(all night long!)
- Real Kids
- Our Chinese-English-Spanish-Yiddush speaking famil...
- ▼ May (20)