Here are some unscripted, candid shots of the kids taken at Amanda's Lacrosse game yesterday. It was a beautiful MAY day with warm windy breezes and plenty of sunshine. My choo choo wagon was filled with schmutzadicka (dirty, stained, filthy) toddlers. The kids spent more than a hour on the playground, rolling in fields, running on a dusty path, and jumping in puddles that the sprinklers made. KID HEAVEN on Earth! So when you look at these pictures you should see the joy in their eyes and the dirt on their faces as a sign that they are doing what toddlers are supposed to do.... PLAY OUTSIDE!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- Our Little Dare Devil...CJ is fearless!
- As seen on TV- the PEDI-EGG
- Sunny Days and Sunny Deck Dinners
- Natalie Kate
- Our Puttanesca Penne Pasta PRINCESS
- Triple Fun
- Our Curly Cutie
- Triplet Mommies ROCk!
- Great Video gone BAD!
- MY Mambo Munchkins
- Pre-School PICASSOS
- The Barber Shop Boy has the cutest dimple
- Ode to Helene
- Happy Mother's Day
- The Queen is Back!
- How long will this phase last?
- Pajama Party-(all night long!)
- Real Kids
- Our Chinese-English-Spanish-Yiddush speaking famil...
- ▼ May (20)