We introduced baby Charlotte to the wonderful world of flavor last night. I am afraid there is no turning back to strained veggies and pureed fruits no matter how delicious, organic and fresh they are. Once this little Princess got her first taste of Puttanesca sauce on Penne Pasta she was thrilled. Fistfulls of penne were devoured and she was smiling with each tasty bite. We have always paired Bath night and Pasta night so it is best to just strip them down to nothing and let them have at it. We have always done this with the other kids and we did not want her to miss the opportunity to really enjoy herself. Opportunity taken. Here are the photos of the Puttanesca Princess!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- Our Little Dare Devil...CJ is fearless!
- As seen on TV- the PEDI-EGG
- Sunny Days and Sunny Deck Dinners
- Natalie Kate
- Our Puttanesca Penne Pasta PRINCESS
- Triple Fun
- Our Curly Cutie
- Triplet Mommies ROCk!
- Great Video gone BAD!
- MY Mambo Munchkins
- Pre-School PICASSOS
- The Barber Shop Boy has the cutest dimple
- Ode to Helene
- Happy Mother's Day
- The Queen is Back!
- How long will this phase last?
- Pajama Party-(all night long!)
- Real Kids
- Our Chinese-English-Spanish-Yiddush speaking famil...
- ▼ May (20)