Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ode to Helene

In order fully appreciate the following MOTHER'S DAY Poem, you need to remember that the apple does not fall far from the tree folks. Mitchell wrote this himself but it is pure Jeff- ughhhhh....what have I done? I have two more boys at home?? See what I am dealing with everyday?

ODE TO HELENE
by Mitchell Slutsky on Mother's Day 2008

Oh Helene, you is da bomb
Quite possibly the greatest Bonus Mom
Whether it is making dinner or picking me up from school
There is no other quite as cool
Even though I did not come from your vagina
You run our house smoother than Mao did Communist China
Today we celebrate this day for you
You will be happy to know I wrote this while taking a poo
So here is to you Helene
The one and only bonus mom that is QUEEN
I love you
I appreciate all that you do
Happy Mother's Day

1 comment:

Frankie benson said...

hahahaha Mitchell.... I like the ode.. Very thoughtful

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter