The kids love to dance the Mambo. Most kids do the hokey pokey or play duck, duck, goose- Not my kids. The Mambo. Since they started watching Classical Baby at 6 months, they have listened to all types of Classic Dance music- but now after the repition they actually know the different songs, beats and dances. Could it be they actually got Jeff's ability to dance? Oh Please GOD let them have rhythm and coordination. Here is a 45 second snapshot of my Mambo Munchkins.
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- Our Little Dare Devil...CJ is fearless!
- As seen on TV- the PEDI-EGG
- Sunny Days and Sunny Deck Dinners
- Natalie Kate
- Our Puttanesca Penne Pasta PRINCESS
- Triple Fun
- Our Curly Cutie
- Triplet Mommies ROCk!
- Great Video gone BAD!
- MY Mambo Munchkins
- Pre-School PICASSOS
- The Barber Shop Boy has the cutest dimple
- Ode to Helene
- Happy Mother's Day
- The Queen is Back!
- How long will this phase last?
- Pajama Party-(all night long!)
- Real Kids
- Our Chinese-English-Spanish-Yiddush speaking famil...
- ▼ May (20)