I know it is a phase....but now Natalie and Eli are big time into hugging each other. Lovingly. Not agressive, not the typical toddler powerful (let me squeeze the living daylights out of you) hugging either- this is actual kindness. In a quick, let me grab my digital camera moment I was able to capture this sweet act of affection while we were at COSTCO last night. I know it is a phase, but LORD, Please let this last a little longer, it is the cutest thing you could ever see, and YES...all the passersby at COSTCO were saying....awwww!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- ► 2009 (345)
- Our Little Dare Devil...CJ is fearless!
- As seen on TV- the PEDI-EGG
- Sunny Days and Sunny Deck Dinners
- Natalie Kate
- Our Puttanesca Penne Pasta PRINCESS
- Triple Fun
- Our Curly Cutie
- Triplet Mommies ROCk!
- Great Video gone BAD!
- MY Mambo Munchkins
- Pre-School PICASSOS
- The Barber Shop Boy has the cutest dimple
- Ode to Helene
- Happy Mother's Day
- The Queen is Back!
- How long will this phase last?
- Pajama Party-(all night long!)
- Real Kids
- Our Chinese-English-Spanish-Yiddush speaking famil...
- ▼ May (20)