Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day




Wheeew, what a day. An amazing display of planning on Amanda's part- she got up extra early, went to Tim Horton's and brought back surprises for me. The day started with a fancy paper scroll tied with ribbon- and unrolled it revealed a treasure map poem that included a sweet gift and another clue. So thoughtful. My day was spectacular and was only enhanced by the fact that there were so many people involved. When all the scrolls were found I had received a set of photos and footprints of the 4 little ones, a gorgeous bouquet of fresh flowers, breakfast in bed, a 24x20 framed englargement of the Jennifer Mullinax family picture- (hung over my fireplace when I came into the room) and a Panamanian swimdress cover-up. Mitchell wrote me his own ODE TO HELENE poem, which I will share in another post. All in all it was the finest Mother's Day celebration. I was not disappointed at all. Here is the sound of the triplets wishing me a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter